Payment Options Information
BbcHost.Com accepts payments from you in the following different ways-
|Fund Transfer/Cheque Payment
If you are from India, Kindly choose the account below for the Cheque payment or Fund transfer.
- Fund Transfer
- Cheque Payment
Bank: IDBI Bank
Account Type: Current
Name: BBC HOST
Bank Address: Vijaya Towers,
NH Road, Killipalam, Karamana,
Trivandrum, Kerala - 695 002
IFSC code: IBKL0000889 ('0' is zero)
|Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover)
- Visa / Master
- American Express
Charge on your Credit Card will be displayed as:
- For VISA and MasterCard payments: BBC HOST
- For American Express and Discover payments: PAYPAL *BBCHOST or PAYPAL *BBC HOST
You cay pay bbchost.com using your PayPal account. We recommend that you use a "Verified PayPal Account" for the same.
OR send manually to Our Paypal ID: email@example.com
PayPal is not accepting payments from Indian customers (Domestic Payments). If you are in the country other than India, can choose the "PayPal Standard Checkout" Gateway for making payments (Login to your bbchost account. Go to "My Account" >> "My Billing" >> "Add Funds").
See the list of countries which PayPal offer: List of Countries
Click here to verify our PayPal Account
The charge will be displayed as BBC HOST
Use the buy now Button below to Add Funds to BbcHost Account using Google Checkout.
Please wait for 12 hours for funds to be approved by us. This process is Manual.
After adding funds, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Kindly contact our Billing team by creating a Support Request
and include the details of your BbcHost Username(email id), Date of Transfer, Transaction Id and the amount you added using Google Checkout.
You can also use WebMoney to add funds to your Customer Account.
Purse: (Not Available)
- The transaction should NOT be Time Protected.
- The transaction should NOT be Password Protected.
- During the transaction, in the Description field, you must enter your WMID, Purse Number, Account Username/Email ID, Company Name, Date of Transfer and the Amount of Transfer.
- Once done, create a Support Request and include all of the above information. Only when we receive this information from you, will we verify your transfer and credit your account appropriately within 24 Working Hours.
- Webmoney Refunds: In order to get a Refund for funds added via WebMoney, you will need to create a Support Request and kindly specify your WMID, Purse Number, Account Username/Email ID, Company Name, Date of Transfer and the Amount of Transfer while creating a Ticket. Please note that Transaction Charges (0.8%) will apply on all Refunds.
|Other Offline Payment Options
Your Country from the DropDown Above